Opportunities > Current opportunities
Business Studies Teacher
We are currently supporting a leading Independent School in their respective search for a passionate and engaging Business Studies Teacher
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
anzuk are working with a leading Independent School located on Sydney's Lower North Shore. The school is proud to be known for maximising opportunities for their students in the form of learning experiences, state of the art facilities and extra curricular programs.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and innovative Years 7 - 12 Business Studies Teacher for a full time permanent position commencing Term 2, or by negotiation. This is a superb opportunity for you to thrive as part of a highly energetic and motivated department.
How to Apply
- Qualifications in Education with a specialisation in Business Studies and/or Economics
- NESA Accreditation or capacity to gain accreditation
- Valid working with children check
- Capacity to support extra-curricular and/or co-curricular learning (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
Please contact Damien Smith at email@example.com or on (02) 8029 6962 for a confidential discussion on the role
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.