Opportunities > Current opportunities
Casual Relief Teacher in SEN settings| Officer| Cranbourne
We are on the lookout for passionate educators to join our growing anzuk family to work in our SEN schools.
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to place the right educator, in the right place, at the right time and thereby create the most exceptional student experiences.
What we can do for you:
About the role
- Guaranteed work & pay in peak periods - up to 5 days a week!
- Flexibility in your working week, choose the days you work!
- Access to our free Learning Management System for PD opportunities
- $100 thank you to anyone who refers us great educators (make sure they mention your name when they apply)
- Casual, short term blocks and contract positions available.
- Explore a variety of SEN school settings and gain valuable in person experience for Term 2 2022 and beyond.
- You are a local hero and will be supporting hundreds of students with their learning needs
Special needs schools are diverse and provide educational programs to students with a range of needs including intellectual & physical disabilities, health impairments & medical needs, autism spectrum disorders, hearing impairments, visual impairments, language & communication disorders, and social, emotional & behavioural needs. These schools have a strong focus on personalised and individual learning for each student and promote a caring and supportive environment for all. How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone or email. Alternatively you can visit the anzuk website at: https://www.anzuk.education/
Or contact Chloe at email@example.com for more information
The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.