Opportunities > Current opportunities
Early Childhood Teacher | Sessional
ECT role available for a quaint centre located a stones throw away from the city.
Anzuk is working in partnership with a quaint kindergarten to find dedicated and passionate early childhood teacher to run their 3 - 4 YO funded program
We are seeking a strong individual who has experience leading the kinder space, who is passionate about developing inclusive and exciting programs and a drive to support children in their ongoing learning journey.
You will need to -
Benefits for this role include -
- Plan and implement an age-appropriate curriculum.
- Mentor educators in the space using best practice.
- Collaborate with the team and families to support the children in their learning.
- Create exciting, welcoming and safe learning environments.
- Have a sound understanding of the EYLF and NQS
To be considered, we require you to have -
- VECTEA award with ample planning time.
- Part-time position with paid school holidays off.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Paid professional development.
- A current WWCC.
- Bachelors or Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the EYLF and NQS.
- Great written and verbal skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Current first aid.
Anzuk is committed to providing and promoting an inclusive environment that supports child safety, wellbeing, participation, empowerment, cultural safety and awareness for all children including children with a disability and from culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and or communities.
If you are enthusiastic about early childhood education and meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Join us in creating a positive impact on the lives of young children!
Anzuk has a zero tolerance of child abuse and a duty of care to prevent and minimise child abuse risks in both the physical and online environments