Opportunities > Current opportunities
Education Support | Laverton
anzuk have opportunities for casual Education Support staff to go out into our special needs school around Laverton.
anzuk have partnerships with Special Needs schools within Melbourne's Western Suburbs supporting with casual and contract opportunities in a key location; Laverton
About Your Role
Supporting the classroom teacher and other education support staff, you will work collaboratively as a team member sharing in the implementation of programs and support of students' learning, well-being and physical care. Your role will vary day-to-day to reflect the diverse needs of the learners you are supporting. These opportunities are within school hours (8:30am - 3:15pm), Monday to Friday and on a casual relief basis.
Skills and Experience
- Pre-service teachers wanting to gain experience whilst they study are encouraged to apply
- Those who come from the disability support sector are encouraged to apply
- The ability to provide exceptional learning and care to students
- A genuine passion for supporting the participation of students in an inclusive education system
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in daily programming
- Seeking someone who is willing to take on a challenge
How to apply
- Valid Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current detailed CV outlining relevant & recent experience
- Details of at least two supervisory referees within education and/or disability support sector - these must be from within the last 2 years. This can include volunteer work and placements for studies.
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.