Opportunities > Current opportunities
Education Support | Niddrie & St Albans
anzuk have opportunities for casual Education Support staff to go out into our special needs school around Niddrie & St Albans.
anzuk have partnerships with Special Needs schools within Melbourne's Inner Western Suburbs supporting with casual and contract opportunities in key locations; Niddrie & St Albans
About Your Role
Supporting the classroom teacher and other education support staff, you will work collaboratively as a team member sharing in the implementation of programs and support of students' learning, well-being and physical care. Your role will vary day-to-day to reflect the diverse needs of the learners you are supporting. These opportunities are within school hours (8:30am - 3:15pm), Monday to Friday and on a casual relief basis.
Skills and Experience
- Pre-service teachers wanting to gain experience whilst they study are encouraged to apply
- Those who come from the disability support sector are encouraged to apply
- The ability to provide exceptional learning and care to students
- A genuine passion for supporting the participation of students in an inclusive education system
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in daily programming
- Seeking someone who is willing to take on a challenge
How to apply
- Valid Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current detailed CV outlining relevant & recent experience
- Details of at least two supervisory referees within education and/or disability support sector - these must be from within the last 2 years. This can include volunteer work and placements for studies.
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.