Opportunities > Current opportunities
Keen to secure a role for 2023? Expressions of interest are welcomed from final year students and early career teachers for regional & rural NSW!
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
The Schools & Locations
anzuk Education works to support a network of independent and Catholic diocesan schools across regional and rural NSW. With schools stretching across a variety of areas, just through the Blue Mountains through to the Victorian border, QLD border and everywhere in between, our Regional & Rural Schools Team support equity in education provision across all geographical regions.
The Roles and You
With flexibility across year group and stage, these roles will suit Primary teachers keen to experience a contemporary, collaborative and ICT-enriched learning environment. With positions in regional cities as well as smaller country areas of NSW, we can help support your career growth in regional & rural NSW.
Grow yourself personally as well as professionally in large, regional areas of NSW including Tamworth, Wagga, Albury, Armidale, Dubbo and Griffith. With opportunities to be supported in completing Proficient accreditation with NESA as well as fast-tracked options for early career leadership, regional teaching opportunities are an ideal way to grow your career.
Expressions of interest are welcomed from graduates in their final year of study. With scope to support with temporary work placement in addition to hosting students for university placement, final year education students are encouraged to express interest to support their job search upon graduation.
- Amazing professional and personal development experiences
- Significant cost-of-living benefits living in regional NSW
- Scope to discuss financial and accommodation incentives to teachers needing to relocate
- Immediate digital interviews available
- Flexibility on start date, with positions to commence from Term 4, 2022 and for the 2023 academic year
- Ability to gain accreditation with NESA
- An interest in investing in your regional community, where the school is often a key part of the local fabric
- Ability to supply two referees OR your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
To find out more
Please contact Mitch Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8029 6955 for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are here to help guide and support you
with your next career move.