Opportunities > Current opportunities
Lower Years Primary Homeroom Teacher
Anzuk invite applications from qualified Primary teachers for a Prep - Year 2 position in an Islamic School
anzuk work with an outstanding Independent school in Melbourne's Western suburbs. The school has a dedicated and passionate staff who work in cooperation with local families to support in all facets of their students schooling.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain Independent school experience and to have a profound impact on a tight knit school community.
The ideal teacher will have:
- A Primary teaching qualification
- Prep - Year 2 Experience
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- The ability to be a team player capable of developing strong relationships with the wider school community
- Inspire and bring new ideas, helping to drive forward the culture
- Take responsibility for and be the first point of contact for the social, emotional, academic, physical and spiritual well-being of students
- Plan and implement effective, differentiated programs for all children in the class.
- Valid VIT registration
- Relevant teaching qualifications and experience are essential
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
Contact Ben:[email protected]