Opportunities > Current opportunities
Mathematics Teaching Positions in Sydney
anzuk Education invite applications from Mathematics teachers with a passion for education who are looking for their next role.
anzuk Education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team has extensive teaching, educational leadership, and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
Role 1: Maths Teacher - Sydney's Northern Beaches - 12-Month Contract, Full-Time
Role 2: Maths Teacher - Sydney's Upper North Shore - Permanent, Full-Time
- Fantastic Independent, Secular Co-Ed school located in Sydney's Northern Beaches. The school aspires to excellence in effort, determination, and dedication in academics and all our endeavours
- 12-Month Contract, full-time position to commence in Term 1, 2024
- Experience teaching Extension 2 Maths highly regarded, but not essential
- Highly reputable independent, Uniting Church, day and boarding school for Prep - Year 12 girls, located in the Upper North Shore
- The school runs the International Baccalaureate program
- Outstanding school executive team, fully supportive of graduate and early career teachers
- Permanent, full-time position to commence in Term 1, 2024
To find out more
- Accreditation with NESA or potential to secure NESA
- Specialisations in Math, Math Extension experience are desirable but not essential
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Strong academic background and excellent communication skills
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
Please contact Sid Taylor at [email protected] or 02 8024 7090 for a confidential conversation.
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move