Opportunities > Current opportunities
PPA Teacher needed in Croydon for an immediate start
anzuk are searching for an enthusiastic and versatile Primary teacher to prove PPA support across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 classes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative working environment for the remainder of the academic year. We are seeking a versatile Primary teacher to apply for this role to support the classroom teachers across the entire school when out of the classroom for preparation planning and assessment time.
The right candidate will have a primary teaching qualification, ideally with supply teaching experience. They should be flexible to provide general cover to primary students between the early years and year 6.
About the school:
The school is a large primary school based in Croydon that caters to students aged 4-11 years old. The school has high expectations of its students and provides a safe learning environment that fosters respectful, responsible, thoughtful and creative students.
The school aims to provide students with a strong academic curriculum that is supported by spiritual, moral and social education to help combat disadvantage and provide equal opportunities for all students.
About the Role
- You will be required to deliver pre-planned lessons primary school students and assess their progress in line with the school curriculum.
- Curriculum support will be available.
- This position is full-time for the remainder of the rest of this academic year.
- Provided general cover in Early Years, KS1, and KS2 classes.
- Attend staff meetings and parent-teacher interview evenings.
- Competitive salary and the position is within a school which values their staff.
Those with UK experience will be advantaged although all teachers are encouraged to apply.
Who is anzuk?
anzuk Education is a recruitment agency that endeavours to provide schools across the UK with the finest quality educators in the industry. The majority of our consultants have come from an educational background so we understand what it takes to be a great educator. We empathise with those more difficult moments you come up against and understand the joy of educating the minds of the future.
anzuk Education has been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today & we accomplish this by always placing the right educator in the right school at the right time. You will require the following:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- The ability to provide fun, interactive and engaging experiences to all children.
- Professional and positive attitude.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Primary teachers often earn between £135 - £170 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references and for long-term positions where there is more responsibility.How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Angus on email@example.com