Opportunities > Current opportunities
Primary School Teaching Assistants Needed!
Looking for enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistants to work across Northeast London schools.
Full Job Description
Calling all aspiring Primary Teaching Assistants! If you are looking to inspire young minds, ignite curiosity and make a difference in students lives, this is the role for you!
As a Primary School Teaching Assistant, you'll be working closely with teachers, helping them plan and deliver captivating lessons, assist with classroom management and create a joyful and inclusive learning environment.
Daily Rate: £85 - £105
- Work closely with teachers to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide one-on-one support to students, ensuring their individual needs are met.
- Share your creativity and passion for arts, sports, or any other talent to inspire young minds.
- Create a nurturing learning environment.
- Collaborate with fellow educators and be an invaluable team player.
- A genuine love for working with children and an unwavering dedication to their growth.
- Strong communication skills, both with students and fellow team members.
- Patience, understanding, and the ability to adapt to various learning styles.
- No classroom experience is necessary, but any suitable background in working with children is advantageous.
We are actively recruiting for these positions and would love to speak with you, if you match our requirements. If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with me at [email protected].