Primary Supply Teacher
Are you thinking of returning to teaching? Our welcoming Primary Schools in East London would love to see some new faces join our supply pool!
Are you thinking of returning to teaching? Now is the right time!
It’s hard to give up being in the classroom, but even more daunting thinking about returning. We are working with many supportive and welcoming Primary Schools across East London who would love to see some new faces join our supply pool!
Returning from maternity leave or a career break? Supply teaching is a great way to ease yourself back into the day-to-day routines, without the added pressure of planning, marking and assessments. Many of our consultants are ex-teachers, so can give you real, tangible support on your return. We can provide a bank of resources to draw from, offer free PD sessions, networking opportunities and will also always make it a priority to hear about your day at our partner school.
It is very busy for day to day, short term, and long-term Primary supply work at schools around Newham, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and surrounding areas this Winter, so you can be reassured we are able to offer stable employment.
What do you need?
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Experience teaching – don’t worry if it has been a while!
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Have a full updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent and a valid right to work in the UK
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Why work with us?
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
***Guaranteed income contracts available***
If you want the benefits of day-to-day supply paired with a guaranteed income, then anzuk’s Ambassador Program may be perfect for you. We offer a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. Contact a consultant to discuss this further! Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 020 3821 1307