Opportunities > Current opportunities
Primary / Secondary Teachers in Point Cook
anzuk Education is seeking reliable & confident primary and secondary teachers for 2022 with schools in Point Cook!
anzuk Education is on the lookout for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in Melbourne's West.
This will also be an excellent opportunity for Casual Relief Teachers who are teachers willing to travel to/from the CBD and Geelong areas.
We have a variety of roles across our schools that include:
If this sounds like you apply now! Graduates are encouraged to apply! What we can do for you:
- Food Tech Secondary teacher
- Year 9 English/Humanities teacher
- Primary PE teacher
- Art Teacher (Years 4-7)
- Physical Education teacher
- General classroom Primary and Secondary teachers
- Guaranteed work & pay in peak periods - up to 5 days a week!
- Flexibility in your working week, choose the days you work!
- Access to our free Learning Management System for PD opportunities
- $100 thank you to anyone who refers us great educators (make sure they mention your name when they apply)
How to apply Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. ANZUK is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)