Opportunities > Current opportunities
Religous Education Teacher
We are currently looking for suitably experienced and qualified Religious Educators for a Catholic school in South-West Sydney
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
The school is a long standing Catholic School located in the Sydney's South West. The school prides itself on providing a shared sense of community and partnership with their families in educating each and every child.
The school seeks to appoint a enthusiastic and suitably qualified Religious Educator for a full time, permanent position commencing Term 2, 2022. The ability to teach English and HSIE is highly regarded. This is a great opportunity or you to contribute to students learning as part of an expert and compassionate community of teachers.
How to Apply
- Qualifications in Education with a specialisation in Religious Education
- NESA Accreditation or capacity to gain accreditation
- Valid working with children check
- Capacity to support extra-curricular and/or co-curricular learning (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to supply two referees from recent school-based employment or, if newly qualified, your last two placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications will be treated in confidence)
Please contact Kyle Smith at [email protected] or on (02) 8024 7096 for a confidential discussion on the role.