Opportunities > Current opportunities
Secondary Casual Relief Teacher | Geelong Region
Are you a qualified Secondary school teacher? Are you looking for employment that is consistent but still flexible? Then we have work for you!
anzuk Education are seeking Secondary trained Teachers to work in schools in the Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Surf Coast areas.
What we can do for you:
About the role
- Guaranteed work & pay in peak periods - up to 5 days a week!
- Flexibility in your working week, choose the days you work!
- Access to our free Learning Management System for PD opportunities
- $100 thank you to anyone who refers us great educators (make sure they mention your name when they apply)
- Explore a variety of school settings and gain valuable in person experience for Term 2 2022 and beyond.
- Join over 4000 of your fellow anzuk educators with opportunities in Primary and Secondary schools across Government, Independent, religious and special educational needs environments
- You are a local hero and will be supporting hundreds of students with their learning needs
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
People enjoy working with anzuk because we are constantly creating exceptional experiences in education. We achieve this by constantly placing the right educator, in the right place, at the right time.
Our staff are committed to their values, which they share with our teachers and schools, allowing us to "BE GREAT"
in everything we do.B
How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone or email. Alternatively you can visit the anzuk website at: https://www.anzuk.education/
The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.