Opportunities > Current opportunities
Secondary PE and Health Teachers
Anzuk Education are currently looking for casual relief Secondary Physical Education teachers in the Inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne!
anzuk are currently seeking passionate Physical Education teachers for casual relief positions in Secondary schools across Melbourne's northern suburbs.
So, if you are a Secondary trained PE Teacher with a passion for health and fitness, we would love to hear from you!
Currently, we have opportunities with schools in Fitzroy, Thornbury, Ivanhoe, and surrounding areas. This is also a fantastic opportunity for Casual Relief Teachers who are willing to travel to/from the CBD.
How we can support you
- Flexibility to choose when you want to work and how far you want to travel
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant
- A minimum daily rate of $380 (excluding super)
- The opportunity to connect and develop relationships with a range of schools
- Join our Ambassador Program, guaranteed work or still get paid!
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two principal or assistant principal references (mentor teachers will be accepted for graduates)
Simply click APPLY
and upload your CV.
For any questions about these roles or other opportunities with anzuk please contact Sarah Fletcher at [email protected]
Apply now to become a part of our community today. Through casual, permanent, local or overseas opportunities
, we're here to help you with your goals. The anzuk group are leaders of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia, New Zealand, The UK & USA. We are an equal opportunity employer.