Opportunities > Current opportunities
Secondary Teacher (Multiple subjects) - Relocate to Brisbane
Great culture, weather & career opportunities for relocating teachers. Schools offering professional development, mentoring and leadership positions.
Attention all teachers! Are you seeking a change of scenery and a thrilling new adventure? Look no further than Brisbane! We offer an array of contract and permanent positions in secondary schools, encompassing a wide range of subjects. These positions commence in January 2024.
Available teaching roles include:
- Sciences Teacher (Biology, Chemistry, or Physics)
- Mathematics Teacher
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Business and Economics Teacher
- English Teacher
- Health and Physical Education Teacher
- Drama Teacher
- Information Technology and Design Teacher
- Industrial Technology and Design (Woodwork / Metalwork) Teacher
- Languages Teacher
Come experience the vibrant culture and beautiful weather that Brisbane has to offer while making a positive impact in the lives of students.
Apply now and take the next step in your teaching career!About anzuk
At anzuk Education, we are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences for learners since 2004 by placing the Right Educator in the Right Place at the Right Time.Requirements:
How to Apply:
- Hold a valid teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Hold Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or valid working Visa.
- Strong knowledge of curriculum and teaching standards
- Proven experience teaching in a classroom setting
- Ability to provide professional references
- Strong communication and classroom management skills
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development
Don't miss out on the opportunity to relocate and teach in beautiful Brisbane. Please send your current CV and best contact information to [email protected]
for a confidential conversation.
We are here to help, guide and support you
with your next career move.