Opportunities > Current opportunities
Help inspire minds, shape futures and foster a culture of excellence in this leading independent school in the Riverina region
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Today, we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and faith-based Schools throughout Australia. We're able to fully support schools and educators by finding the right educator, right place, right time
anzuk Education are supporting a leading independent school in the Riverina region of NSW. The school is committed to nurturing and empowering their students to achieve their full potential and become compassionate, confident, and well-rounded individuals.
Located less than 3hrs from Melbourne and perched right on the NSW/Victorian border, it offers an enviable tree-change destination in NSW for those looking to reclaim more of their time.
The School are seeking expressions of interest from most subject areas, but primarily English, Maths and Science. As a Secondary Teacher, you will have the opportunity to:
- Inspire young minds and shape the future leaders of tomorrow.
- Collaborate with a dedicated and supportive team of educators.
- Embrace a holistic approach to education, focusing on academic excellence and personal development.
- Cultivate a love for lifelong learning in your students.
- Innovate and create engaging lessons in a state-of-the-art educational environment.
To find out more
- Teaching qualifications and accreditation with NESA (nb: we can support the successful applicants in applying for mutual recognition between VIT and NESA)
- Prior to a formal offer, being able to nominate two referees from your current or recent employment
Please contact Mitch Jones at [email protected]
or on 02 8029 6955 for a confidential discussion on the roles, the school and the education community.
We are here to help guide and support you
with your next career move.