Opportunities > Current opportunities
Secondary Teachers needed for schools across Northeast London
anzuk is seeking dynamic Secondary teachers to support our amazing partner schools in Northeast London.
anzuk are currently working with our partner Secondary schools across Northeast London to provide day to day and long-term cover and currently have a lot of opportunities for Secondary School Teachers.
If you are an enthusiastic and adaptable secondary school teacher ready and willing to support schools, we would love to work with you. anzuk are looking to work with teachers from across the secondary ages.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Northeast London, or surrounding areas
- Be able to show experience working with children
Our base rate for supply teaching is £140 per day and for long term positions can go up to £214 per day
. Depending on previous experience and the assignment you are taking you will be paid a higher daily rate. Rates will also be increased for high-performing candidates with excellent references and for long-term positions where there is more responsibility.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Delanie
on [email protected].