Opportunities > Current opportunities
Secondary - Mathematics Teacher
We are currently supporting a highly regarded Anglican Independent School in their search for a Secondary - Mathematics Teacher.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership, and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
anzuk Education are working with a highly regarded Brisbane Anglican Independent School. The school provide excellence in education and embed a nurturing, friendly and quality environment that is modelled around the values of the Christian Faith.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Senior Mathematics Teacher, commencing in Term One, 2024. Join a nurturing school community that focuses on the development of authentic, confident, and creative students who are dedicated to achieving excellence.
- Foster quality, nurturing, and constructive learning environments
- Plan and prepare all lessons for classes
- Model the exemplary standard of School Mission and Values
- Attend extra-curricular and extension activities as required
- Be directed and collaborate with Learning and Curriculum Leaders, guided by the schools values
- Report to students and parents
- Maintain student records and assessment
How to Apply:
- Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Recognised degree in Education and Teaching with required qualifications and expertise in subject area
- Ability to teach across Year 6 to Year 12
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work a valued team member
- Ability and experience to implement the Australian Curriculum and QCAA syllabus documents
- Willingness to teach Religious and Values Education
Please submit your current resume via email to:
All applications remain confidential, if you have any questions, please contact Craig on (07) 3606 1086
Applications will be accepted until a suitable applicant.