Opportunities > Current opportunities
Student Pathways Advisor
We are currently supporting a highly regarded Christian Independent School in their search for a Student Pathways Advisor.
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 300 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership, and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership.
anzuk Education are working with a highly regarded Gold Coast Christian Independent School. This exemplary school are committed to inspiring and achieving educational excellence to all students thoughtfully, through integrity and values and prepares them for engagement with our world.
We are currently seeking a skilled Student Pathways Advisor, responsible for supporting students and families on relevant School pathways and opportunities beyond school. As the Student Pathways Advisor offer skilled guidance and use innovative methods to prepare students for life beyond Senior School. The role also incorporates student career planning and related subject selection processes as well as Pathway Meetings with all Year 9-12 students each year.
This full-time, permanent position will commence in Term One, 2024 start.
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- Arrange and promote accurate information and communication to students and parents in multiple platforms
- Provide and implement pathway opportunities students and parents about specific higher education (VET & Tertiary)
- Provide expert advise and guidance for tertiary applications, scholarships, University study experiences and resume preparation for apprenticeships and employment opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Learning Support and the Pastoral Care Team to offer pathway planning advice for students with individual education plan
How to Apply:
- Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Extensive school experience in Academic Counselling and in a Vocational and Education Training (VET) advisory role.
- A Graduate Certificate in Career Education or Certificate IV in Career Development and/or Training and Assessing (TAE) desirable.
Please submit your application via email to: