Opportunities > Current opportunities
Unqualified Teachers needed in Surrey
anzuk are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants & Casual Teachers to work in schools throughout Surrey
Are you wanting to relocate to the UK?
*Do you have working rights in the UK?
Have experience or transferable skills for working the classroom ?
Did you know you can teach in schools WITHOUT QUALIFICATIONS?
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for Casual Teachers (known as Cover Supervisors in the UK) and Teaching Assistants for a large number of schools across in Surrey. We also have work available in London, Bristol, and Wales if Surrey isn't for you!
The roles are flexible, with the ability to work casually between 3 and 5 days every week or whenever you are available. We use an online phone app for you to show your availability. Plus many contract roles.
The Cover Supervisor/CRT role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working one on on with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- NO QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Right to work in the UK https://anzuk.blog/moving-to-the-uk-here-are-your-visa-options/
- Up-to-date and detailed CV outlining relevant experience
- Transferable skills for an education setting
- Join an amazing social community of like-minded educators
- Come along to pre-departure & post-arrival educator events
- Teach in Primary/Secondary settings well accustomed to supporting international educators working in the UK
- Supportive environment created by ex-educators both in Australia and UK regarding visa/work opportunities
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and live and work in the UK, apply today to become a part of the anzuk Education community! *Check out Visa options here https://anzuk.blog/moving-to-the-uk-here-are-your-visa-options/
How to Apply:
To apply or if you are interested in hearing more about UK education opportunities, please email Matilda at [email protected] or call 02 8029 6956